|Urgent care||Routine care|
|Monday||8:00am - 6:00pm||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 6:00pm||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 6:00pm||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm||8:30am - 12:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm
|Friday||8:00am - 6:00pm||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed||Closed|
The surgery is closed on all public holidays.
Please note that the surgery will be closed for staff training on the following days/times:
- Thursday 2nd May 2019 from 12.30pm
- Thursday 4th July 2019 from 12.30pm
- Thursday 17th October 2019 from 12.30pm
- Thursday 6th February 2020 from 12.30pm
We will re-open the following morning at the usual time.
When the surgery is closed you can access medical help or advice by calling 111. You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it is not a life-threatening situation. The call handler will assess your need and direct you to the most appropriate service. Your local Pharmacist may also be able to help with minor ailments (coughs, colds, sore throats, hay fever etc.) or queries about medication.
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies call 999.
If a health professional has given you a specific phone number to call when you are concerned about your condition, continue to use that number.
Call 111 if:
- you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- you don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
- you need health information or reassurance about what to do next
You can also get medical advice by using the NHS symptom checker.
You can find more information about NHS 111 on their website.
Smoking Cessation Clinic
A Smoking Cessation clinic is held on Wednesday from 6:00pm - 7:30pm. To book an appointment, or to cancel or re-arrange a smoking cessation appointment contact the Stop Smoking Service on 01642 383819. Please note that Staff at Norton Medical Centre are unable to book, cancel or re-arrange smoking cessation appointments.